How much does it cost to subscribe?
- The pricing in the UK is; Issue 1 £0.99 and Issue 2 £2.50 and issue 3 onwards £4.99.
Can I get the free gifts without subscribing?
- These gifts are exclusive to subscribers, but if you would like to subscribe you can do so via our subscribe page.
What methods of payments do you accept?
- You can pay by Direct Debit, Visa, Delta, Mastercard or Paypal. Please call our customer services team to make the arrangements.
I have not received all my issues, can you help?
- Our Customer Services Team can sort this out for you. If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
I have received the wrong issue/s.
- We will replace all your issues with the correct copies. Please post your incorrect copies to Knit & Stitch Creative, Unit 4, Pullman Business Park, Pullman Way, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1HD, with a note including your name, address, subscriber number and which issues you should have received. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Services Team on 0344 472 5227 or email email@example.com. Please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel at any time giving 28 days notice - please contact our Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0344 472 5227 If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
I can't find copies in the shops - help!
- You can ask your newsagent to place a regular order for you so you can pick up your issues from them. If you need back copies you can ask your newsagent to order them for you or just contact our Customer Services Team. Don't forget, if you take out a subscription issues will be delivered to your door free of charge and you will receive 4 fantastic subscription gifts! Full details are given on the subscribe page.
I can't get through on the phone number given.
- We have several lines dedicated to helping you, but they can be busy at peak times so please keep trying. Alternatively, please email our Customer Services Team at email@example.com.
How can I get back copies?
- To order back copies, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0344 472 5227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it can take up to 21 days to deliver your back copies.
How can I get copies if I live outside the UK?
- I am sorry, this collection is only available in the UK at the moment.
I can’t see some of the pages on the website. Help!
- It may be a temporary problem, so please click Refresh to reload the page. If you are experiencing problems getting through to the secure order area when trying to place a subscription order, please email us at email@example.com.
What day is the collection on sale?
- Every Thursday.
How does a premium subscription work?
- The premium subscription is an exclusive offer giving you the opportunity to receive additional gifts throughout the collection by paying only 50p extra per issue. That means as a premium subscriber you get all of the benefits of a regular subscription, plus you receive a fantastic set of crea craft drawers and accessories. You will receive this set in 4 different shipments over the lifetime of the collection. For more details on all of the gifts go to our subscriptions page.
If I take out a premium subscription do I still receive the other free subscription gifts?
- Yes, as a premium subscriber you will receive the FREE subscription gifts in addition to the exclusive set of crea craft drawers and accessories.
When I start my premium subscription what issue will I start paying the additional 50p.
- You will start paying the extra 50p from issue 2 onwards, if you start your subscription at a later issue you just have to pay an additional 50p per issue for the issues you have missed.
If I want to cancel my subscription am I entitled to a refund for my premium payments?
- No, you will not be refunded
If I cancel my subscription am I able to pay the remaining premium payments to receive the additional items?
- No, premium items are only available if your subscription is still running.